WHO DOES THIS BENEFIT?
Anyone coping with stress, tension, chronic pain, relationship problems and trauma-related issues. This work is very helpful to those feeling stuck in life, confused or find themselves trying different approaches with little success at experiencing sustained positive change in their lives. Since this is preventative work, I am not able to work on medically diagnosed issues, such as cancer. Please check out the Energy Healing page here for more details.
- If you're feeling nervous, anxious or even skeptical it's generally because you want something to work out for you but are afraid to get involved without knowing what to expect.
This healing work is entirely experiential in nature and therefore every new client is encouraged to try out the healing work for a few sessions to "take it for a test drive" to make an informed decision based on what they experience and to help them decide for themselves if they want to continue or not. It is the client who is the healer and the one who holds the power to either allow or prevent the healing frequencies from working. I merely serve as the channel for the evolved healing frequencies and as a guide through the healing process, when necessary, until the healing process is completed.
- When you book a session, I will send you an email with a few suggestions about session preparation and aftercare. In general, I ask clients to wear natural fiber clothing and to refrain from wearing jewelry or metals and not to use any chemicals such as aftershave or perfume on the day of an office session.
- It's best to have an open schedule after a session. Do not book any meetings or social engagements soon after your session, because everyone (to some degree) experiences a need for time and space to process and to continue the emotional and energetic detoxification process which can be quite intense for some and not for others.
- In-person sessions are conducted in a quiet, welcoming office space where the first session begins with us standing as I open up the healing frequencies and then the session continues with the client lying down on a massage table, always fully clothed. - For distance healing, the session is similar to an in-person session, the only difference being that we are in separate physical spaces.
- An appointment needs to be booked for a distance healing session so that I know the client is ready and available to receive the healing frequencies and they know when it is going to occur. Payment for distant healing session must be received by me before the session begins and I always request feedback at least 2-3 days after the session to find out what sort of insights and shifts the client has experienced. For those choosing to go through the whole healing process by doing distance healing work, it is only in the initial phases of the work, which can range from a few weeks to a couple months that I provide feedback as to what I pick up on during the distant healing session.
- All sessions, whether in person or distant healing, are one hour if it's for a person. Sessions for animals can be booked for half an hour or an hour.
- By the end of the session clients describe feeling "serenely peaceful" and very relaxed. I have often been told by clients that they are reluctant to leave the office because they feel they are in a "cocoon of well-being" by the end of a session. This is consistent feedback I receive regardless of whether the client walked into the session feeling anxiety, fear, pain, loss, anger, resentment, or anything other than even-keeled.
– – For the average person, it takes the human body 48-72 hours for the energy to continue processing after a session. As the detoxification occurs on multiple levels in the initial stages of the healing process, people tend to feel tired after sessions with a need for more quiet or reflective time and a greater need for sleep that the healing body/mind require. Nausea tends to come up for those who generally suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, headaches and more regular bowel movements occur for those who have digestive issues as the body is rebalancing in the aftermath of a session. Dreams become very vivid and dynamic in the immediate nights following a session as repressed emotions of the psyche surface into the conscious mind to be confronted in the safest way possible, through one’s dreams.